Metal conduits are metal pipes through which the electrical wires and cables run. It offers significant protection to the wires and cables from damage and any impacts.
Henfen offers quality conduit tubing which are uniformly zinc coated, hot dip galvanized both inside and outside. Manufactured to BS 4568 EN-BS31-1940.
Also, Henfen offers wide range of metal conduit accessories.
Henfen provide two kinds of common wire galvanized pipes: British standard and American standard. The main British standards are BS4568 and BS31-1940. The size is mainly 20mm, 25mm, 32mm. These steel pipes can be welded, but need pay attention to craft work. After welding, the galvanized pipe should be polished, otherwise the quality will be affected, and serious blistering or rusting will occur. Galvanized pipes are mainly used for the protection of wires and cables. Most of the old houses use galvanized pipes. Now galvanized pipe also use for the gas and heating.
What are the characteristics of galvanized pipe？
1. Low processing cost: The anti-rust cost of hot-dip galvanizing is lower than other paints and coatings, and the cost is very low.
2. Durable: The surface of the hot-dip galvanized steel pipe is particularly bright, the zinc layer is uniform, no leakage, no dripping, strong adhesion and strong corrosion resistance. The suburban environment has risen sharply, and the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-corrosion thickness can generally be maintained for more than 50 years without maintenance. In urban areas or offshore, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-corrosion layer can be maintained for about 20 years without repair.
3. Good reliability: The surface layer of the galvanized pipe is metallurgically combined with the steel, and a galvanized steel pipe is formed on the surface of the steel, so the durability of the coating is relatively reliable.
4. The coating has strong toughness: the zinc coating forms a special metallographic structure, which can generally resist mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. Comprehensive protection: Every part of the silver parts can also be galvanized, even the recesses, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected.
6. Save time and manpower: The galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, which can avoid the time required for painting on the construction site after installation.
Post time: Jul-29-2022